Monday, January 18, 2010

Employment Chain....

I just moved to a new house due to project change. I need to buy lot of things and bought a watermelon.. a green one.. the shop keeper told me that it is fresh and it will taste good.. Believing in his words, I took it home. Washed it and then with lot of enthusiasm, I opened and unfortunately, there is a small worm inside that. I was like.. Oh!!! shit.. Thought of taking it to shop keeper and making him eat that... But then I realized it is of no use. May be he will throw it away and will eat the remaining part..

With that bad mood, I started watching TV and saw one of our great leaders talking about unemployment in our country and his idea on what to do on that. Suddenly my door bell rang and I noticed my society security came asking me if I need some one to clean my car everyday... That made me to write this blog today.. So.. You got no choice but to read...

My company had started its new branch in a n area which is a suburb of the city, lying next to highway hat connects Pune to Hyderabad, there were few shops and few traditional people around. The company started its operations, and suddenly I noticed that, there are autos coming in that area, then comes the shops, then the auto repair shops, then the real estate business and then new buildings, then the raw material shops, then the transport agencies to transport the raw materials to the buildings, then small to medium sized hotels and even a chai tapri for the people over there.

Because of the new location, I had to look for new house and I got one luckily in a new society. Because the society has been built there, the standard of living in the area has increased. I had to hire a person to clean my car, and a servant maid, and the security for society is picked from the locality only. New shops have come and because of growing demand of Home delivery, all shops need to employ few boys to deliver the goods.

So If you see as the worm is surviving on the fruit and the food chain continuous, the employment chain continues, that goes to as far as, from starting a new company to employing a boy to deliver the goods.

So instead of actually fighting for division of states, or asking government to create new jobs, a clever strategy is required to create an opportunity and I believe that, there are lots of smart people around us who can pick the opportunity can create employment not only for them but also they can be the luckiest person to start a new EMPLOYMENT CHAIN which will feed lot of people around us. This will not only help us to grow but also as the chains develop they will at some point depend on other chains and will help us as a nation and as humans to grow.

1 comment:

  1. thats a good thought!!
    yes SHOULD believe in the opportunities in REACH!
    but logon ki fitrat hai TO FIGHT for some thng outta reach......
    by the way wish U GOOD luck for a fresh "RED" watermelon next time :)

    ReplyDelete